Advancing New Canadian Women in Technology (ANCWT), is partnering with Success Actualization Coaching, to offer the following three interactive and engaging workshops at the University of Ottawa.
The three sessions will be offered by Dr. Ahmed Ali, owner and founder of Success Actualization Coaching. He is a Life and Business coach who specializes in helping individuals and organizations achieve their visions through the application of the Fundamentals of Breakthrough Performance.
For over 20 years, he has studied and implemented the principles of transformational success, consistently and repeatedly applied them in his life. He is certified with the Life Mastery Institute in California and the Certified Coaches Federation in Canada. He is also a highly successful real estate investor, career development and a life strategies coach. Ahmed holds a Ph.D. in the field of wireless communications, generated numerous patents, and is a veteran of 22 years in the telecommunications industry in Canada.
Career Evolution – Smart Tools for Today’s Job Market
Monday, November 19th.2018
11:30 AM- 1:00 PM
This session will address: Job market in Canada.
- How does networking help you.
- Why we don’t network.
- A job position life-cycle (How it is created and acquired).
- The secret to successful interview skills.
- The Impact of Your Mindset on your success.
Wednesday, November 21st.2018
11:30 AM- 12:30 PM
This session will address: What’s special about LinkedIn.
- How to create a powerful profile.
- The Hidden and powerful tools of LinkedIn.
- Using LinkedIn to reach companies and recruiters.
- Using your profile to land your desired job.
- Building an excellent network through LinkedIn.
Life Coaching for Success
Tuesday, November 27th.2018
11:30 AM- 12:30 PM
This session will address: 3 proven tools to help you achieve your goals faster.
- Greater clarity on your goals and dreams.
- Feel even more confident in your ability.
- Simple thinking strategies that will guard you from fear, doubt and worry.
- What do wealthy people do to create sustained success.
- The number one factor that causes people to lose steam when going after a dream, and how to stay motivated and override it.
- A proven method for dissolving resistance you may have to prosperity so you can attract higher levels of results and abundance.
Thank you to the Chair for Women in Science and Engineering Ontario (CWSE-ON) for sponsoring these workshops.