ANCWT program is separated into three phases:
- Candidate Interview (knowledge of computer, Internet, Technical/Business skills)
- Successful candidates will be trained on job readiness skills for period of 4 weeks. Training will include the following:
- Entrepreneurial training
- Resume writing
- Get to know Ottawa
- Job interview skills, soft skills
- On-line job search
Training time and locations are:
- Mondays: from July 4th to July 25th 2016. Room STE2060, time: 10:00 – 16:00
- Wednesdays: from July 6th to July 27th 2016. Room STE2060, time: 9:00 – 14:30
- Fridays: from July 8th to July 28th 2016. Room STE2052, time 10:00 – 16:00
The trainees will be matched with companies. The co-op placement is guided by an ANCWT placement officer.
The trainees will be either placed for three months at an Ottawa based company, or launch their own business.