ANCWT provides intensive training and guides participants in securing placements in their desired industry / academic profession.
The program includes information related to gender discrimination, professional engineering licensing requirements and professional women networking.
The program has 3 phases:
- Intake Assessment:
Candidate interviews (Canadian status, English language proficiency, degrees).
- Training Sessions:
Successful candidates will be trained for period of 4 weeks. Training will include the following:
- Resume Writing, Job Readiness
- Job Interview Skills, Soft Skills
- Professional Women Networking
- Women In Engineering (30 by 30)
- Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO) – Engineering Intern (EIT) program requirements
- Online Job Search
Training will be held at the University of Ottawa .
- Job Matching: